Tuesday, August 25, 2009

.
Channelings

Elena on deciding to transition.

Elena is a young woman who channeled with us in the afternoon that she wasn't going to let the swine flu be her means of exit from this plane and then passed that night.

She gives us some insight on that: "... You can in a moment, in a heartbeat, connect with another and have the idea that there is great intention to remain in human form. While my very essence knew that it felt close, that it felt done, that it felt over, the other parts of me said, "No, no, hold on Elena. There is something here for you to live for. Don't say in this moment that you are gone." These parts of you are not warring by any means. It's not as if they are clamoring for supremacy. It's just that they are all parts of you and you connect in with all the parts and different parts have a different feel and a different expression. So when it comes to the idea of transition, when you are making your move to leave the physicality forever, you can not be awake and alert entirely to whether your physicality will comply and will say in that moment, "No, we can do it. Let's move a little longer on this road." I was waiting for it all to come together, for it all to be true in terms of the pieces falling into the puzzle. I was waiting for all of that. Have we all come together, all the parts of me? Are we in unison? Are we ready to make the journey? And it did so in a heartbeat, in a flash - in that moment it all came together.So I can honestly say that the beauty of the experience cannot be compared to anything you know on the earth. When you take these different parts and you allow them to do their dance and to finally make what is unison, what is whole, what is wondrously rhythmic, you are not planning, you are not sure. It just is there. In that moment it all came together for me. In that moment, like a flash, I was out of the body forever. I do not lose or regret the wonderment of Elena. I just know that I am now much more than that and completely content."

No comments:

Post a Comment